Exploratory Modelling followup
This post is also available in: English (Engels)
For those who attended my presentation (and other interested people of course) on ESUG 2008 about Exploratory Modelling or xM, I collected some references.
- Slides of the presentation
- Podcast in which my presentation is discussed (note: no longer available, sorry)
- Video of the presentation, thanks to James Robertson of Cincom.
This site contains several articles related to the subject of my presentation:
- To read more on the “reverse time pattern” please read Time Inversion Pattern
- The subject of mirroring surfaces in a lot of articles and might even be regarded as the central theme of this site, but to get you started here are a few important links.
I mentioned Domain Driven Design as required reading for Smalltalkers:
- Website on Domain Driven Design: www.domaindrivendesign.org
- The book by Eric Evans (and Eric Evans was a Smalltalker…)
Some of the patterns are not completely documented, this is of course work in progress.